Re: debian on soneview notebook

Thanks for the answer. No I cannot jump for any tty, just reboot the system. Perhaps is a video driver failure, 'cause this notebook have a ATI chiptset. Now I am recompiling the kernel, with the appropiate flags for my hardware, in few minutes I will post what happens. And I will try with "nomodeset" to the kernel cmd line.

PS: With Ubuntu and OpenSuSe the notebook works fine, Debian is the "problem".