Re: Email management workflow

Camaleón wrote:
On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:07:14 +0200, Jimmy Thrasibule wrote:

I know about IMAP but one of my concerns is to being able to have access
without an Internet connection and I also like the fact to clean out all
my emails from the servers.

I'd go for a mixed of online/offline IMAP solution, that way you'll get
the best of the two worlds: sent messages from the Android (online IMAP)
phone will be kept/stored at the server side and thus could be then
accessed/fetched/downloaded from the workstation (offline IMAP) to be
stored locally.

Just to add to that:
- most IMAP clients offer an option to download and save copies of messages for offline access (while also leaving a message on the sever) - to clean out emails from the server is easy: either delete the mails entirely, or move them to a local folder (of course, now that mail is only one machine)

Miles Fidelman