Re: pcieport: Multiple Corrected error received and can't find device

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:47:39 -0300, Damian Montaldo wrote:
>
>> Hi, I'm experiencing a lot of strange errors in the logs about a pci
>> port device.
>
> (...)
>
> There's more information about those message in this bug report for Ubuntu:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/671979
>
> Specifically comments #8 and #9.

Thanks Camaleón, I read that bug before ask here but the #9 solution
in the opensuse forum talks about X server and kde and, like I said
before, I'm not using a X server.

The ubuntu nvidia-current-updates packages doesn't exists in debian.
The similar package in debian is nvidia-support?
Anyway that is the non-free driver binaries and I'm currently using nouveau.

> It looks related to the nvidia card but the solution/bypass is not clear,
> maybe worth reporting at Debian BTS (kernel component).
OK so I'm going to try to report it as a bug.

Thanks again.