Re: How to enlarge LUKS partition ?

[Subscribed to the list, I do not need cc, thanks]

En l'an 2012, le lundi 27 août, vers 15 h 10 mn, J. B écrivait:
> On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 10:12:36 +0200
> Alexandre <neonoe123321@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > En l'an 2012, le lundi 20 août, vers 20 h 23 mn, J. B écrivait:
> > > Is there anyone who is successful increasing LUKS partition ?
> >
> > Hi,
> > here is how I have "successfully" increased my LUKS partition:
> >
> > http://lists.debian.org/20120611070906.GA4959@delanoe.org
> >
> > (Some text in French but commands can be easily understood)
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> This is about how to resize logical volumes, but my issue is how to resize
> the luks container when free disk space available before the luks partition.

Sorry, I thought it was step 4 of the mail:

4) Resize dm-crypt volume

sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install lvm2 cryptsetup
sudo modprobe dm-crypt

sudo cryptsetup luksOpen /dev/hda3 crypt1

sudo vgscan --mknodes
sudo vgchange -ay

sudo cryptsetup resize crypt1

Cheers,