Re: Hacked .htaccess redirect to htttp://reltime2012.ru/frunleh?9

On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:32:01 -0300, Dr Beco wrote:

> Does anyone knows how to protect against unauthorized change of
> .htaccess?

Uninstalling WordPress/Joomla/PHP-Nuke and all that "frameworking"
stuff?

Just kidding, but having this pre-made environments on you server
it poses a real risk, you have to care they are always updated and
using the latests patches.

(...)

> http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/webmasters/GsB423gsIlk

(...)

> I know it is easy to fix. I just wonder if I can prevent that to happen
> again. I'm considering to simple put a "cron job" that rewrites my
> .htaccess from time to time! :)
>
> Anyone else saw this problem?

At the Google forum there's a link it can help you with this:

http://www.mastermindblogger.com/2011/14-ways-to-prevent-your-wordpress-blog-from-being-hacked/

So I guess there has to be a bunch of "how to protect joomla" articles out
there.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón