No swap for Debian preseed automated installation

Hi,

I am currently creating a preseed file to get my server installed automatically over the network with PXE boot. This server will have no swap space but I have the problem that if I do not specify a swap space in my preseed configuration file the automated Debian installation stops and opens a dialog for configuring swap space.

I deduct here that it is not possible to have a fully automated installation without a swap space. Am I right? Or are there any tricks to overcome this necessity of swap space?

Cheers,
ML