Re: Joe's autoresponder finally turned off? [was: Re: Fwd: OT: man in the middle attack ?]

Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> After studying the headers a bit more I wrote an e-mail to a specific
> support@ address (which I will not reproduce here) and I even got an
> answer :)

You are truly living a wondeful life to have gotten a response! :-)
I discussed it with the Debian listmasters but there was a lot of head
scratching all around.

> Supposedly the autoresponder is turned off now. Please reply to this if
> you see more of those mails.

I didn't get an autoreply from my recent postings.  Thank you for
pursuing this further.

Hopefully we have seen the last of the joe1assistly bad robot!

Bob