Re: Fwd: OT: man in the middle attack ?

On Tue, 2012-08-21 at 08:33 +0100, Lisi wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 August 2012 08:20:15 Chris wrote:
> > Anyone else getting this?
>
> Yes.  I understood that quoting Spam confuses the filters.
>
> Lisi

In this case it doesn't matter, we even could reply to Joe. Joe is
immortal. The complete list was silent when getting mails from Joe for a
very long time, but it anyway didn't help. Don't worry about quoting!
Everybody with a workflow that does allow to ban Joe by the used MUA,
should ban Joe. Joe doesn't have a bad day, something we would be able
to forgive, it's just spam.

Joe doesn't annoy me, but it's not pleasant to read that Joe still
annoys some people. IMO this address should be banned.