Is my processor 32-bit or 64-bit?

Several years ago a friend, who owns his own business, gave me one of his
old servers because he knows that computers are my hobby.  It's been
sitting around my basement since then, but it has finally worked its way
to the top of my "to do" list.  I just fired it up for the first time
yesterday.  Basically, I am trying to determine if this is a 64-bit-
capable machine or not, and I can't tell.  Here's what the BIOS setup
program reports for the CPU:

Boot Strap Processor
Installed Speed:     2.40 GHz
Socket Name:         BSP
Manufacturer:        GenuineIntel
Version:             Intel(R) Xeon(TM)
CPUID:               0F27
L2 Cache:            512 KB

I consulted Wikipedia's web page on Intel Processors
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_microprocessors),
but was unable to find a processor in the list which met
all the criteria (Xeon in the name, speed, and L2 cache).

The machine has a Phoenix BIOS, version 1.28, dated 05/22/2003.
That may help narrow things down.  (For example, it is unlikely
that a processor introduced in 2008 would be given a BIOS dated
in 2003.)  Any ideas?  Oh, one other thing.  Hyper-Threading was
enabled in the BIOS, suggesting that, as viewed by an operating
system, the machine has at least two CPUs.  But that may not be
100% reliable.  The machine has 1 GB of RAM installed.  (Two
512M SIMMs and 2 empty SIMM slots.)

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :