Re: [OT] Is it possible to hide the ip in ssh connection

Now I read some more mails of this thread.

It's not surprising that everybody connected to the Internet is
attacked. "authentication failure" doesn't lead to a serious issue, but
vice versa it says the attacks were useless. And I'm sure, they will be
useless in the future too.

Lina, perhaps you are "oversensitive". Understandable, but less good for
your blood pressure ;).

Sometimes "less is more".

I know at least one person who forced "auto-logout" for root terminal
sessions, if root didn't use the terminal for a minute ;).

Such thoughts aren't "paranoid", but they IMHO are "oversensitive".

2 Cents,
Ralf