Re: Install and setup of a mailserver (solved)

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 21:18:39 +0200
Titanus Eramius <titanus@aptget.dk> wrote:

> <snip> and the last task which needs doing is getting a mailserver
> to work.

I would like to share a little of the gianed experience since I started
setting this up some 3 weeks ago.

First up, a setup like a mailserver is no ordinary task and extensive
knowlegde is required to follow even the simplest of guides.

That being said, I now know why I did'nt got a reply from the list, the
task is to big to setup through a mailing list from the bottom and up,
and for the most part it's not related to Debian. My apolygies for
that, I did'nt realized it at the time.

In the end I got it up and running with the extensive use of Dovecots
wiki[1], so thanks to the folks over there, and thanks for your time
here.

Cheers

[1] - http://wiki2.dovecot.org/FrontPage