iscsi debian. suggestion needed

Dear All,

i am looking into HA (or in other words to minimize restoration
process time) for virtualization in linux. i am using debian as a base
system KVM-Qemu as virtual environment. now i am exploring different
methods of HA. like DRBD, Rsync or ISCSI. so that if main server
hardware fails then other system would serve the purpose. with out
wasting my time in restoring backup.

so is there any one who is using linux ISCI SAN box for their
virtualization rather dell, or any other vendor.

so just wanted to know the pros and cons / stability / complexity .
since i am already dived into Linux so study wont be an issue.

and of course i know that LAN card can only give me around 1GB
throughput. but my data transmit is not that huge. we are a small
company with 25 nodes  and i think more or less 1 GB would be more
then enough.

any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,