Re: Calligra

On Thursday 16 August 2012 9:10:46 am Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Jo, 16 aug 12, 03:05:44, Weaver wrote:
> > > I'd be very interested in an objective comparison with Libre Office and
> > > Abiword/Gnumeric.
>
> [snip comparison of LO with AW/GN]
>
> I meant those two with Calligra ;)
>
> Kind regards,
> Andrei

For anyone using formatted tables 'as' and  'in' documents, Apache OO works best
here. LO has regressed in my particular use  case, can not use it. Abiword does
not do this level of table formatting, it is nice & light, fast , at what it does
do.

I like Gnumericm it  does all I need but  there is no reason to use it if AOO or
LO is installed.

I don't get Calligra, can't figure out if it just does not do much of what Iam
used to doing or I  need to spend more time.... which there is no reason to do
with other fine offerings.
--
Peace,

Greg