Re: Server software

On 15/08/12 10:01 PM, Alex Rodriguez wrote:

Hello,

I love the desktop version so much that I have decide to use the server version for my business.

2 questions

1. I can't find the version or name to download. Can you just provide the correct name and version to get.

2. Were can I donate money to your company to continue the great work you guys do?

I have used 100's of distros and debian is the best!

Alex

Excellent choice. As Aidan said, just de-select the desktop environment during the install but select whichever server tasks you need. I normally recommend sticking with "stable" for servers, but at this late stage, you may be safe in going with testing. It'll mean extra updates for the next while, but you won't have to do the upgrade from Squeeze to Wheezy later.