Re: PowerPC install stuck at dmesg

On Aug 15, 2012, at 1:52 PM, Michael Aldridge wrote:

okay, I understand now; although, there is a slight problem with doing that, I have no other linux machines handy with disk drives. Is there a way of doing that from the mac terminal?

If you just put the CD in the CD drive with MacOS-X running, it should mount it.

In the terminal window type "df" it will show (among other things) a volume mounted on /Volumes/Debian...

Type "cat /Volumes/Debian*/.disk/info" (without the quotes)

Report what you see.

Rick