Re: Calligra

> On Wednesday 15 August 2012 15:50:34 Weaver wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I just installed KDE's new flag-ship suite, 'Calligra', for five
>> minutes.
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Weaver
>
> Did you purged it after 5 minutes?

Hello Thierry,

No, I just removed it, but probably I should.
My eyes hurt.

This has been going on for years!

KDE have some excellent packages: K3B, Okular, Amarok, etc., but they need
to wake up in regard to their office suite.
They need to stick to their strengths.
Gui work is excellent, also, but with the code to Libre Office Abiword and
Gnumeric open, they have no excuse for what they are doing in regard to
office suites.
Regards,

Weaver.