Moving packets from one port to another

Hi,
I'm trying to route packets from ones from one interface to another, without using NAT i.e.

eth0: 192.168.1.31 (connected to rest of world and DHCP server)
eth1: 192.168.1.32 (connected to other computers.)

The other computers would be on the 192.168.1.0/24 subnet and hopefully be able to see all the computers on the subnet.

I presume I'm going to have to make some sort of bridge, with some forwarding as with IPtables. It would be nice not to have a static IP on the other computers.

Any suggestions, or discussion of the options, would be gratefully received,
James