How to use reportbug

Hi,

I wanted to use reportbug to report several bugs.
But when reportbug does not crash, it does not send the bug report via email.

Could someone explain me how to configure it so that it can effectively send the report ?

I configure it with standard, gtk2, I say yes when asked if reportbug will often have direct internet access, I use this email adress (which works fine with Icedove), I say I don't have any MTA, I use smtp.free.fr as the smtp host and dagecko as the user name; no encryption, no proxy (it is the exact same configuration that for Icedove).

When it doesn't crash after the found reported bugs, it fails to send the email. It says server AUTH not supported by the server.

It is the same if I uncomment the last 3 options in ~/.reportbugrc.

What should I do ?

For now, I will report bugs by email.