Re: [OT] Re: DISQUS

El 2012-08-14 a las 17:18 +1000, Barry White escribió:

(ressending to the list)

> Camaleón wrote:
>> On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 16:11:18 +1000, Barry White wrote:
>>
>>> DISQUS appears to be written to be compatible with windows only, is this
>>> correct ?
>>
>> You mean this service?
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disqus
>>
>> Can't tell but seems to be quite compabible, at least when you want to
>> install it on your own facilities:
>>
>> http://disqus.com/admin/install/
>>
>> If you meant for the client side (browser), what problem are you
>> experiencing?

> Hello,
>       Yes, it is my iceweasel browser I am using.
> Do I have to load a program to see the comments ?
> Thanks Barry

Mmmm... I have no idea :-P

(searching...)

Ah, look, it seems to be a known issue, check if any of these links helps:

Firefox can't see comments from sites using disqus sytem unless I start
in safe mode.
http://support.mozilla.org/es/questions/765627

Why isn't the comment box loading?
http://help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/466227-why-isn-t-the-comment-box-loading-