Re: Something about netiquette Re: systemd
- To: debian-user <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Something about netiquette Re: systemd
- From: Ralf Mardorf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2012 14:20:59 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <201207312100.12889.Martin@lichtvoll.de>
- References: <500C0B69.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <1343234653.2808.67.camel@precise> (sfid-20120725_184712_094369_D780F968) <201207312100.12889.Martin@lichtvoll.de>
On Tue, 2012-07-31 at 21:00 +0200, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> But I do use systemd, cause it works nicely for me.
> So what?
And the technical fact that Poettering's stuff does cause issues for
most computer users is unimportant? You know why so many people don't
use Linux? Linux doesn't run for most "stupid" users, but Windows does.
It's stuff like pulseaudio that is the showstopper.
Systemd does work for many Linux users, but it also breaks the Linux of