Screen locking in squeeze.
- To: debian-user <email@example.com>
- Subject: Screen locking in squeeze.
- From: Sharon Kimble <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 19:12:29 +0100
- Message-id: <CAM9u--cVxF1c=ePaCdM3nDCDCWBNz3zSoWf90VGZE8hVeNrf0Q@mail.gmail.com>
I seem to have lost the ability to lock my screen. I cant do it from
the keyboard with CTRL+ALT+l [lower case L] and neither from the
Can anyone suggest how I can get it back please?
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
efever = http://www.efever.blogspot.com/
efever = http://sharon04.livejournal.com/
Debian 6,0.5, Gnome 1:2.30+7, LibreOffice 3.5.5
Registered Linux user 334501