Re: Autofs and NFS, user mapping
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Autofs and NFS, user mapping
- From: T o n g <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 04:38:40 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAOdo=Sz__irjhxfzDsNAf-1SAbttJ5Yq23bydyrzreBUBPm4kw@mail.gmail.com>
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:44:14 -0400, Tom H wrote:
> 1) Does the mount work if you export with nfsv3 specified?
Hmm... that might be the way. How can I do that?
I remember that I have to specify nfsv3 on the client/nfsmount side to
get the straight-mount work for my uid and gid.
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)