Re: Icedove opens Opera from Icedove e-mail links

On 01/08/2012 16:53, Camaleón wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 03:05:57 +0200, Mark Panen wrote:

Using Squeeze amd64 6.0.5

Using Icedove 10.0.3

My preferences>Attachments is empty.

Preferences>advanced>Config Editor does not help when I change the
string to /usr/bin/iceweasel still opens the Icedove e-mail links in
Opera.

network.protocol-handler.app.http;/usr/bin/iceweasel

Any help on this one please, i want to open my links in Iceweasel?
Try with the suggested step listed here:

Default for foreign programs (system-wide)
http://wiki.debian.org/HOWTO/DefaultWebBrowser

Greetings,

cool thanks, it works 100's

--