Re: Question on pam_access cron configuration

Well thank you for this delightful answer.

Yes, one could configure something like

+ : nobody : crond

But that is something I would like to avoid (which I stated in the
first email) since that would imply having this config on 500+
machines (each has the same access.conf)

I am looking for the pam way to achieve this.