privoxy: remove banner, make unvisible

Hello.

I have earlier used proxomitron on Windows succesfully, but now
converted my rig from Windows to Linux.

I installed privoxy, and trying to clean my web experience where it was
with proxomitron.

These tools act a bit differently, which I would like to try to "fix" ;)

It looks like privoxy does not want to alter the page layout much, it
does not remove banners, but replaces the banned content with a blank
gray image with the original size. I would like to remove all traces
from the banned content. No placeholders, nothing.

How can I achieve that with privoxy or some other tool in Debian, or
Ubuntu, or Linux Mint?

Thanks
--jarif