FROZEN Wheezy netinst - Where to get?

I've been told that my problems with using netinst.iso at a WiFi hotspot have been solved in wheezy. "Debian Installer 7.0 Alpha1 release" [1] seems to confirm. I read the announcement that Wheezy was frozen as of June 30th [2].

I went looking for the frozen version of netinst.iso.

http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/ pointed me to
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ which linked to
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/wheezy_di_alpha1/i386/iso-cd/debian-wheezy-DI-a1-i386-netinst.iso

Problems with that chain.

The netinst.iso image has a URL that seems explicitly an alpha release. That raised a warning flag. Especially as the source page references no date later than May 13.

I've physical constraints that require two separate trips to library to download the iso and then to do the install. Obviously I want to be sure I'm downloading the correct image.

What is proper URL?

[1] (http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/05/msg00003.html) [2] (http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/06/msg00006.html).