Re: pam authentication issue

i am trying to scan google for the solution for the said error since
morning and i learn that this error is a bug and the issue has been
occurred because the new version of library has replace the old one.

and now i can not sort out which file could be replaced and how :(

any advice / recommendation /suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,