Re: java enable in Iceweasel (Sid)? -SOLVED

> OK, I found it - embarrassingly, java was disabled in Preferences!
>
> Working OK now - apologies for troubling the list.

I was trying to think what it might be.
I run Iceweasel with SID and the only time I have 'trouble' with it, is
when No-Script blocks it on a new site.

I remember being called out to 'fix' peoples new audio amplifiers and the
plug was just switched off at the wall because somebody had used a vacuum
cleaner.
After that, I could fix most 'defective' amplifiers over the phone.
Regards,

Weaver.

by the wise as false,
and by the rulers as useful.