Re: java enable in Iceweasel (Sid)?

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:46:48 +0100
Anthony Campbell <ac@acampbell.org.uk> wrote:

Hello Anthony,

>I found the file IceTeaPlugin.so and copied it to ~/.mozilla/plugins,
>but still no joy. The page I am trying to access keeps saying I must
>have java enabled. The above entry from about:plugins seems to say I do,
>but apparently not.

You don't say which page you're trying, but here's one that I know works
with IcedTea (because I just tried it);
http://www.chemgapedia.de/vsengine/info/en/help/requirements/flash.html

Read the instructions, so you know what you should see, then hit the
"play" button.

At this point I will say that I'm using testing, so there might be
issues that affect you (in Sid) that don't affect me.

--
 Regards  _
Tired of doing day jobs with no thanks for what I do