Re: text size on CLI

    Thanks for the suggestion Siard but it doesn't seem to work here.
I tried a couple of dirrerent fonts and changing the text size but
none affected the display.
    Is there a way to turn off the framebuffer for the commandline
short of rebuilding the kernel which I haven't gotten to work yet?
Thanks,
Mike