Re: t128_drv.so

On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 07:34:17 -0400, ljmoore wrote:

On my B&W G4 I've had to remove the rage driver from
/usr/lib/xorg/module/drivers
or the machine freezes (both squeeze and wheezy,) *but* the file from
wheezy works on squeeze and end-runs the freeze. Just a point of data.
Thanks.

Thanks for the info but consider opening a bug report so that the issue
can be properly addressed :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Thanks, if I can find a howto for the bug system, I might add
yet-another bug report that the r128 doesn't work on my partic
flavour of RAGE AGP :-)
After checking my Xorg.0.log, it seems that the replaced r128 is rejected
and the fbdev is used.
Thanks, l