Re: OT: A web-based mail list archive suggestion?

--- On Sat, 7/14/12, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

>  However, for mailing lists and forums I
> prefer to use a NNTP newsreader, it does a better job.

I used to do that but then switched to a web-based mail list archive. It's just more convenient for me as I don't have to download messages for the lists I browse/search only occasionally, plus (better) presentation/search/history/etc.

That's what I'm really looking for: a good web-based mail list archive that presents thread's messages in an easy to read manner (one page), keeps several years of history (where applicable) and has a good search functionality.

Thanks