Re: wheezy backports

On Fri 13 Jul 2012 at 21:17:42 +0300, Mika Suomalainen wrote:

> On 13.07.2012 21:15, debian-user@lists.debian.org wrote:
> > __________________________________ Type your response ABOVE THIS
> > LINE to reply
> >

> > Re: wheezy backports
> >
> > *1QA4xxx2a*  |  JUL 11, 2012  |  04:30PM UTC Thank you for
> > submitting your request. We have received your request and are
> > working on responding to you as soon as possible. If you have any
> > additional information to add to this case, please reply to this
> > email.
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your patience and support. This message was
> > sent to lina.lastname@gmail.com in reference to Case #91231.
> >
> > [[6ba64d79e0cd73914e2c996efb7af85d90fea77b-1786819]]
>
> Joe, is something wrong? You are replying late.

Not particularly but I've been a bit off colour recently - but then I
thought of you and your ability to empathise. A quick email to remind
you I'm still about seemed a good way to raise my spirits.

I wish you wouldn't advertise our relationship on debian-user, though.
Many subscribers do not like personal mails to be put on the List, so
do you think that in future we can keep our communication private.

Love and hugs.

Joe. xxx