Sid, kernel 3.2.0.3 Removable media not working

Dear Debian User,

I updated three Sid systems this morning, two laptops and a desktop,
stupidly removing kernel 3.2.0.2 from two of them before testing all
functionality. What I'm seeing is that with kernel 3.2.0.2 removable
media like CDs, USB thumb drives, etc, mount just fine, but when
booted into 3.2.0.3 mounts stop.

The devices are recognized, "USB sdg1 vfat" etc messages are all
correct, but automount does not occur, and when I try to mount/view
the device using the xfce icon for removable media, an error pops up,
"Permissions failure".

Is anyone else seeing this problem?

Curt-