Reports of (Debian?) Linux kernel 2.6.32 livelocking when notified of leap second

Hello,

Has anyone been seeing this sort of thing in the last 22-ish hours?

http://serverfault.com/questions/403732/anyone-else-experiencing-high-rates-of-linux-server-crashes-today

I've run adjtimex -p on all of my servers and they're all reporting
status 17, which as far as I can tell means they've already been sent
adjtimex()by ntpd and will add a leap second at midnight.

As I understand the reports so far, the livelock would happen at the
point where ntpd sends the adjtime(), soif they haven't locked
already then they aren't going to.

Cheers,
Andy