Re: mutt messed up. colors black on black cant read any messages

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 11:55:33PM -0400, Mitchell Laks wrote:

> > Do you source config files from somewhere else?
> > What happens when you comment out _all_ color statements?
>
> That didnt change anything.
>
> However I noticed that  the /tmp file system was full (some pulse_* files) .
>
> So I rebooted  :(

Ouch!

> then all the temp files went away and mutt returned to normal functioning

It may have been another problem completely unrelated to /tmp being full
but got fixed by a reboot. Manually deleting the files in /tmp, logging
out then logging back in and starting mutt would have proved it.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X