Re: which tftp server supports IPv6

On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:40:14 +0800, Yuwen Dai wrote:

> Dear all,

Please, avoid senindg html posts, thanks :-)

> Would you please recommend a tftp server that supports IPv6?  I read
> several server's document, tftp, atftp, tftp-hpa, they don't mention
> whether they support IPv6 and how to configure.

There was a list of the ported applications to ipv6, let me search for
it... here it is:

http://www.deepspace6.net/docs/ipv6_status_page_apps.html#tftp

I can't tell about its current status (maybe outdated?) but it's always a
good source to have an idea of how this is going...

Alos, you can manually check if any of the listed TFTP server applications
already provide ipv6 support:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trivial_File_Transfer_Protocol#Known_TFTP_implementations

Greetings,

--