Re: How to find list of backports for Debian squeeze?

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:20:24 -0700, MPR wrote:

> How can I find a list of all available backports for Debian squeeze?
> Google and DDG turn up nothing relevant. I searched this list's archives
> and also didn't find anything. Leaving the search field blank on
> http://backports-master.debian.org/Packages/ only returns an error. The
> backports FAQ doesn't say anything.

I think backport packages are now included at the usual web search
facility:

http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

Not an ordered list, though, you have to type the name of the package or
something that can be searched (filename, description...).

> So, is there a list available? I want to browse and see what the options
> are before I install Debian on my computer.

Maybe here? :-?

http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports/indices/

Greetings,

--