Re: How to find list of backports for Debian squeeze?

> How can I find a list of all available backports for Debian squeeze?

For amd64:

wget http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports/dists/squeeze-backports/{main,contrib,non-free}/binary-amd64/Packages.gz
-q -O - | zcat | awk '/^Package/ { p = $2 }; /^Version/ { printf
"%-40s %s\n", p, $2 }' | sort

Yeah, it's quite lengthy, but the output looks nice.

In case you don't have a host available where the above can be
executed, I'll unicast the output from the commands.

--
Pelle

"D’ä e å, vett ja”, skrek ja, för ja ble rasen,
”å i åa ä e ö, hörer han lite, d’ä e å, å i åa ä e ö"
- Gustav Fröding, 1895