Re: Stand up for your freedom to install free software

On Mon, 2012-06-25 at 10:13 +0100, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> On 25 Jun 2012, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement
> >

> Trying to sign up on this produces an error message for me.

Yes, my latest mail didn't came through the list. Until now nobody knows
why some people can't sign up. Perhaps cookies must be allowed? IIRC
Java isn't needed.

I used Firefox 13.0.1 Ubuntu Precise x86_64, JavaScript is enabled and
cookies are allowed, btw., there's a fsf.org cookie in my list. Tracking
isn't allowed, but there anyway are no trackers on fsf.org.

Hth,
Ralf