problem with 2 monitors and full screen games in wine

Hi,

i am running Wheezy with 2 monitors connected to a Nvidia Geforce 9800GTX.
Twin-View is configured via nvidia-settings. And i am quit happy with that setup. But...If i run a game within wine in full screen the right monitor turns off and the game is displayed full screen on my left monitor. That's what i want...so far everything works
as expected.

But after closing the game the right monitor turns on again and all
program windows (iceweasel, pidgin...), previously placed on that monitor have been pushed on the left monitor. That is, it seems as if twin-view is being turned off and
on during starting and exiting a full screen game with wine.

My xorg.conf has the following meta-modes set:

Section "Device"
    Identifier     "9800GTX"
    Driver         "nvidia"
    VendorName     "NVIDIA Corporation"
    BusID          "PCI:2:0:0"
    Option         "TwinView"
Option "MetaModes" "1280x1024,1280x1024; 1280x1024; 1024x768,1024x768; 1024x768; 800x600,800x600; 800x600; 640x480,640x480; 640x480"
    Option         "TwinViewOrientation"      "RightOf"
    Option         "SecondMonitorHorizSync"   "UseEdidFreqs"
    Option         "SecondMonitorVertRefresh" "UseEdidFreqs"
EndSection

And last i want to point out that i didn't experience the former described problem with native
linux games like Xonotic.

So I hope you guys have some ideas or hints on what is going on there and what I can do to get rid of that little annoying issue.

Thanks a lot
Markus