iceweasel 13.0.1 for Wheezy?

Hi y'all:

Following the recent discussion of slowness:
How do I get Iceweasel 13.0.1 for Wheezy?
I had no problem apt-get[ing] it for Sid but on Wheezy I'm stuck with
10.0.5esr-1.

I got this:
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/iceweasel.experimental.list
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian experimental main contrib non-free

but
apt-get install -t experimental iceweasel
only tells me that I already got the newest version of Iceweasel.

I concluded that I get 10.0.5 as release but the recent discussion seemed to
imply that 13.0.1 is the release-version for Sid as well as for Wheezy.
That left me headscratching ...

Thanks and regards,
Eike