Re: Was and is: Re: Wheezy: Virtualization package recommendations

24.06.2012 10:11, Mika Suomalainen kirjoitti:

>> > No it doesn't :(, there just is a little bit more delay.
> Don't mention him if you want to keep him away.

Edit: that doesn't work.

PS. Sorry for return receipt asking. I am on computer, which I haven't
used in a long time so some Icedove settings are weird.

--
[Mika Suomalainen](https://mkaysi.github.com/) ||

NOTICE! I am on mobile broadband with very limited time, so I cannot
read emails very much.
The best time to contact me is probably weekends when I have better
connectivity with good luck.

[gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys
4DB53CFE82A46728](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/key.txt) ||
[Why do I sign my
emails?](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/WhyDoISignEmails.html) ||
[Do you have problems verifying my PGP/MIME signature on mailing
list?](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/PGP-MIME.html) ||
[Please don't send
HTML.](http://mkaysi.github.com/articles/complaining/HTML.html) ||
[This signature](https://gist.github.com/2643070#file_icedove.md)