Re: OT: /var on another distro, was: Re: 100% [Waiting for headers]

> OT for Lina's issue, but she mentioned /var.
>
> I wonder if for Debian there will be some wicked changes too, systemd
> seems to be one common change for some distros, IIRC ( ;) ) for Debian
> too.
>
> Will /var soon or later be changed for most distros, inculding Debian?
>
> "As of filesystem-2012.6-2 the folders /var/run and /var/lock will be
> replaced by symlinks to /run and /run/lock, respectively." -
> http://www.archlinux.org/

PS: This wouldn't cause issues for non-RAID, non-separated-partition
users, but IIRC RAID and/or users with a separated /var partition aren't
that luck with Arch a the moment. I didn't check if there is a
relationship to systemd. However, perhaps a package for Lina's Debian
already changed something?!