Re: Up-gradation problem with gnome 2.14

Brian:

> At this stage you might ask youself whether the time and frustration
> involved in upgrading from something which is pre-Lenny is really worth
> it. Is there any practical reason why you should not do a new Squeeze
> install?

ACK. It looks like the OP (inadvertantly?) tried to do something that is
not supported (skip a release) and more or less broke his system. An
experienced user would probably be able to fix it, but doing that
remotely via a mailing list is painful.

J.
--
I worry about people thinking I have lost direction.
[Agree]   [Disagree]