Re: please help test 2.7 pre-release (in VCS)

On 19/06/2012 16:24, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
Hi,

I've fixed 2 bugs in VCS:

* http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=670687
* http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=667068

I would like to release this perhaps this time tomorrow. Would you mind
testing the 3 commands: NEW, DETAILNEW, and DESCRIBENEW commands.
Otherwise, just use as usual and see if there's anything else that can
be fixed before release. Me hopes this version becomes part of Wheezy
(unless they change the rules).

For instructions, run 'wajig readme wajig'.

Forgive me, I should have included 'wajig' in the title; one of the dangers of cross-posting.