Re: Looking for wine-bin_1.4.1-1_amd64.deb.

Hello Sthu,

Sthu Deus <sthu.deus@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have read the discussion on the matter at the link that was provided
> here, though understood not much... could You please answer me in short,
> Will it be the near future for 64-bit arch - to install those i386
> packages w/ its gazillion lib.s - because of that multi-arch disaster?

Actually, the disaster is ia32-libs, a amd64 package that previously
bundled these ‘gazillion libs’ into one ugly package that needed to
be updated every time one of the libs in there was updated.

Multi-Arch is the solution to that disaster and it is definitely here
to stay :)

Best regards,

Claudius
--
Life being what it is, one dreams of revenge.
		-- Paul Gauguin