Re: AppArmor or SELinux?

AFAIK openSUSE and Ubuntu by default do ship with AppArmor.

Dunno why our Linux installs get spammed with all that crap, such as
AppArmor, ConsoleKit etc..

Reminds me to remove AppArmor from my latest Ubuntu Studio.

In cases of paranoia I recommend to consult a shrink instead of
installing AppArmor, perhaps some Russian spam sells neuroleptics :p.
Missing for the spam I get, they usually sell serotonin reuptake
inhibitor only. IMO Mary and Jane are the better help.