Re: Sid Synaptic authenticates with sudo

On Fri, 2012-06-15 at 17:08 -0500, Mark Allums wrote:
> I want only users with root privileges to use
> apt/aptitude/synaptic/gdebi/etc. and I want the original behavior
> restored.

Then I don't understand "users". Only root has got root privileges. If
other users should have the same permissions, than you must have edit
something and it might explain why a user password is required.

If you only upgraded Sid and this happened, it's a bug.