Re: Fwd: Re: LXDE background shows my entire /home/USER as icons.

On 13.06.2012 19:47, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jun 2012, Mika Suomalainen wrote:
>
>> Hi,

>> Debian-user.
>>
>> That address is sending random email like this to random people on
>> Debian-user when they send something.
>>
>> As you can see, the sender identifies himself as
>> "debian-user@lists.debian.org" and has it as reply-to address and it
>> encourages top-posting.
>>
>> PS. Sorry for emailing about this again, I know that some people have
>> done this before me, but it seems that nothing has been done about this
>> issue.
> the user is still not subscribed, do you have the full message including all
> headers for me? (preferably as an rfc822 attachement)
>
> Alex

Is this OK?

--
[Mika Suomalainen](https://mkaysi.github.com/) ||

NOTICE! I am on mobile broadband with very limited time, so I cannot
read emails very much.
The best time to contact me is probably week ends when I have better
connectivity with good luck.

[gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys
4DB53CFE82A46728](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/key.txt) ||
[Why do I sign my
emails?](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/WhyDoISignEmails.html) ||
[Please don't send
HTML.](http://mkaysi.github.com/articles/complaining/HTML.html) ||
[This signature](https://gist.github.com/2643070#file_icedove.md) ||

[Please reply below this
line](http://mkaysi.github.com/articles/complaining/topposting.html)

--- Begin Message ---
Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply

Re: LXDE background shows my entire /home/USER as icons.

1QA4xxx2a  |  JUN 13, 2012  |  03:57PM UTC
Thank you for submitting your request. We have received your request and are working on responding to you as soon as possible. If you have any additional information to add to this case, please reply to this email.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support.
This message was sent to cybe_r_wizard@earthlink.net in reference to Case #88161.
[[314ebbb9ae5ed8515755c4ad24a6b9ef5bcbe1c1-1742314]]